Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Fleur de Sel Caramels {from The Caramel Jar}


I've shared links to The Caramel Jar with you at least five times in the last year ... and its not because they are stuffing free caramels into my pockets as I type! {Oh, I wish}

The Caramel Jar makes the most delicious caramels you have ever, EVER tasted.  I recently sent them to my BIL for his birthday and the family of six raved about them!  My SIL gushed about how good there were.  She couldn't put into words how they were different from others, she just said 'Send more!!'.

I'm not the only one who has discovered this yummy caramel goldmine.  The Caramel Jar has reached its capacity to make caramels for Christmas delivery.  But don't worry - you can still give the gift of caramels with a Gift Certificate.  Your giftee can redeem their gift certificate in the new year and enjoy the caramel goodness once the craziness of the holidays are over.

The Caramel Jar also offers a Caramel Club! This is a great gift for those who seem to have everything and those that are so difficult to buy for ... what a treat to have caramels appear on your doorstep each month - yum!
I have one lucky address on my gift list that *just might* have the chance to experience The Caramel Jar's Caramel Club in 2012 ;) .

1 comment:

The Caramel Jar said...

Awwww - thanks as always Kathryn. :)